23 October 2007

Another quilt on the wall

An old freind is back on the design-wall with the intention of having it become (at least) a finished top before the year is out. It is now my priority project, and will get a daily thread.
First step is to trim the blocks and add sashing between them.
It will neither add nor detract much from the way it looks now, seeing that I'll go for white sashing, same fabric as the background on the blocks. The idea is to have all the little pictures floating on white.
Oh, and just in case you don't know : the blocks all finish at 4½" square.

2 comments:

Maria said...

It´s gorgeous, I can´t wait to see it finished, in fact I can wait, but I´m anxious at it.

Shelina said...

Your red jewel box quilt is beautiful - much more at my skill level. This one is absolutely gorgeous, and way beyond my skill level.