14 April 2008

I forgot ...

Being organized in one (small) area of one's life does not of a necessity indicate, that one has it all together. SO, here's a picture of the finished Raspberry Truffle quiltlet. 22" square (or thereabouts), made with 2 sets of charms and some added chocolate-fabric. Not by any stretch of the imagination is it great quilt-art, but ... it's a nice enough piece. Useful and cute, and really ... how much more can one expect :-)


And here's a closer look at the binding. Not huge, but wider than I usually make them ... if not, how could one see that it is indeed chocolate-fabric on the edge :-)

1 comment:

Lissa Jane said...

you know, I was just thinking/dreaming about chocolate fabric today, wondering if there was any out there in fabricland and now you have solved that puzzle for me! LOL I love this quilt..

Lissa
australia